Monday, August 6, 2012

{proud of my size: week 4}

Have I mentioned how much I love this weekly post about being proud about my size and loving myself for who I am and how I look? Well I do! These weekly posts are really helping me to love me which in turn helps my mood and depression.

These images were taken a few days before we had to leave on our trip to Washington. Some were taken with my cell phone before we headed off to a BBQ and a few were taken after the BBQ.

I am loving how I feel in a "maxi" dress. I always feel beautiful in them. When I was getting ready for the BBQ I didn't realize how long my hair was until I had to straiten it. Gosh it's gotten so long and it's past the point of driving me nuts when down, so that's a good thing.

It's amazing what a belt can do for an outfit. I was seriously thinking of not wearing one with this dress but it sure makes it a more finished outfit with it on - on the plus size it also gives a nice line at the waist making me appear a size or two smaller!!

If you want to be apart of this great self love link up just click the box at the bottom of the post!

Dress: Walmart (I think)
Shoes: Thrifted
Cardigan: Old Navy (they have a great plus section online)
Pink Cami and Belt: Lane Bryant

taken w/cell phone right after straitening my hair

without belt

with belt

The whole outfit

Just the dress






1 comment:

  1. Hola Arya! I am LOVIN' that dress! You rock! Betcha you were the best looking one at the BBQ.

    ~SimplyyMayra :)
    P.S. thanks for the tip on Old Navy...didn't know they had a Plus size!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...