Thursday, August 23, 2012

{Proud of my size: week 7}

Despite being super sick I still had to be dressed to run errands that needed gotten and I don't think my kids would have liked me to wear my PJ's to pick them up from school. So I apologize in advance if I don't look so happy in the below images because I was super nauseated and trying not to hurl all over the back stoop.

Mind you I just threw on some jeans, 2 tanks and a cardi and threw up my hair into a pony with a headwrap thing and slid on my black flats to head out. Nothing fancy just pretty basic and mostly what I wear when I am just heading out  real quick and have to leave my PJ's behind.

Even sick I think I look pretty good, that's gotta account for something, right? 

purple tank and pink cardi: Old Navy (online plus selection)
Jeans: lane bryant
shoes: thrifted
head scarf/headband and stripped tank: target on clearance
glasses: eyemart express 



I adore the cherries on the headwrap thing...it's fun.




0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...