Thursday, October 9, 2008

{Isn't this always how it goes??}

Doesn't it always go like this when your trying to get things ready for a move and something major happens health wise? I thought we wouldn't have it happen this time because the whole family just got over that icky virus that hangs around for up to 3 weeks and makes you feel just awful with a fever, chills, hot flashes, runs, vomiting and lets not forget the cough that you are sure is going to make you throw up your lungs.

Well I was wrong! Aaron woke up in the middle of the night (around 2 am) screaming in pain. His ear was hurting. I gave him some Tylenol and he went back to sleep I was hoping it was just a fluke and would go away but this morning BOTH ears were hurting him bad. I took him in to the immediate care clinic to get them looked at and found out he has a bad ear infection in both ears.

They put some numbing drops in his ears and cotton balls to keep the liquid in the ear while it numbed away so he could make it home. We got his chewable antibiotics (I know how cool!!)) More Tylenol and they gave me Morton for him too and told me to give him both and while on the trip I am also to give him some Musenex to help keep his ears and head from exploding in pain while going up and down over the mountains on our way to idaho.

Isn't it always how it works out though! lol

On a positive note everyone at the kids school (well every adult who knows me there) gave me a hug when I came in to get Aaron's last things because he didn't go his last day because once we got home he threw up all over the newly cleaned kitchen floor. I am really going to miss this school. I wish I could just pack them up and take them with me to Idaho...lol

Well back to finishing up the last of my packing and cleaning. My next entry will be formed in Idaho!! YEAH!! Here we come!

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...