1. We are moving to Idaho where housing is cheaper then in Oregon.
2. My mom is driving the Uhaul so I don't have to do it alone.
3. We spent 3 great days this week hanging out and playing D&D w/our dear friends from St. Helens.
4. Because of a wonderful church who found out about our move - they paid for our Uhaul.
5. Almost everything is packed up - just a few odds and ends left to pack away.
6. I got a call last night saying there would be guys here to help us move everything. (huge weight lifted off my shoulders - I didn't know how I was going to get some of the stuff down the stairs by myself)
7. The gerbils have not had any more babies - so hopefully their move to Idaho will be a stress-free one. ((knock on wood))
8. I had a nice dinner with my sister catching up and finding out what's going on in her life.
9. I know when we get to Idaho we will find the right house for us to rent that will be between 1500-1900 sq. ft. and have 3-4 bedrooms, 2 baths and bonus room, garage and HUGE fenced yard for only $200-300 more then what we are paying now for our 2 bedroom apartment. (the same thing here would be $500-$900 more then what we are paying now)
10. Tomorrow is the kids last day of school because they have friday off.
11. I still have people to call and more things to do but soon it will all be done and we will be out on the road...