Wednesday, October 8, 2008

{Moving Craziness}

My days have turned a bit crazy since we decided not long ago to move up our date to get out of Oregon and start a new in Idaho. I have been feeling extremely overwhelmed and frazzeled. So I have decided that I need to do a "Positive Perspective". The negative is starting to bring me down and I need to stay positive so I don't start wollowing in the overwhelming stress of just moving.



Positive Perspective



1. We are moving to Idaho where housing is cheaper then in Oregon.

2. My mom is driving the Uhaul so I don't have to do it alone.

3. We spent 3 great days this week hanging out and playing D&D w/our dear friends from St. Helens.

4. Because of a wonderful church who found out about our move - they paid for our Uhaul.

5. Almost everything is packed up - just a few odds and ends left to pack away.

6. I got a call last night saying there would be guys here to help us move everything. (huge weight lifted off my shoulders - I didn't know how I was going to get some of the stuff down the stairs by myself)

7. The gerbils have not had any more babies - so hopefully their move to Idaho will be a stress-free one. ((knock on wood))

8. I had a nice dinner with my sister catching up and finding out what's going on in her life.

9. I know when we get to Idaho we will find the right house for us to rent that will be between 1500-1900 sq. ft. and have 3-4 bedrooms, 2 baths and bonus room, garage and HUGE fenced yard for only $200-300 more then what we are paying now for our 2 bedroom apartment. (the same thing here would be $500-$900 more then what we are paying now)

10. Tomorrow is the kids last day of school because they have friday off.

11. I still have people to call and more things to do but soon it will all be done and we will be out on the road...

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...