Tuesday, October 28, 2008

{I've been Tagged}

I was tagged by Kayla.

Here are the rules:

1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.

Here are 7 random things about me:

1. My hair turns a much darker auburn during the winter, while during the summer it's much more strawberry blonde

2. I just hate it when someone leaves the milk jug in the fridge with only a drop of milk in it.

3. I like to browse store fronts, but not buy anything.

4. I like to write and draw, but don't have the time to do it much anymore.

5. I can't wait to get preggers w/baby #4.

6. My life is crazy but if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to get anything done.

7. I want a very large fish tank w/a hundred different fish in it.

I'm tagging Barbara - aka MOM, Julie, Bethany, Ruth, Jenni, Liz, Jessi!

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...