Tuesday, March 9, 2010

{Sam's Birthday part TWO}

Here is another part of Sam's big day: Bumper Cars!! Not only were the boys tall enough but so was Ruth and William got on with them. It was great to see them have fun.  I loved how they giggled when they hit one another. I especially got a kick out of Sam and his "I'm gonna get you" attitude while maneuvering his bumper car.

Please excuse the really bad, grainy pictures. I had to use my highest ISO and a really low shutter speed.

This is part one of the bumper cars, I took more after we had lunch. Enjoy!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks super fun to me!!

    And nice to meet you. :)
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...