Friday, March 12, 2010

{Weight Loss Weigh In: Week 2}


So, last Friday was my middle son, Sam's, seventh birthday. We took him to Pojo's and he had a blast. I sure enjoyed watching them play and run around like crazies. I did have a piece of cake & who wouldn't have a piece of "Gizmo's" face?

The rest of the week went by fairly smoothly. Due to being pregnant I have become a bit more tired then normal but I am working thru it. My Folks came out to visit us all the way from Oregon and it was great having them for a few days.

I slacked off this week when it comes to walking on the treadmill. I am going to hop back on it once my hip stops hurting. It feels like a knife is being jabbed into my right hip, (this is the hip that always pops in and out during my pregnancy). It is slowly getting better and I am hoping to get on the treadmill tomorrow. I really have missed it.

I am eating healthier and getting lots of fluids, I seem to be a lot more thirsty now. I am trying to fight my cravings and keep my diet balanced. I am not depriving myself of anything but working towards my goal of changing my lifestyle to include a healthier outlook on life.

So here is my progress for the week:

Current Weight: 301.5 pounds

Weight loss: +1.5 pounds

Weight to lose: 67.5 pounds to go

I realize I gained weight but at the same time I am ok with it because I am pregnant and missed out on workouts this week. My stomach is growing and I have been bloated & gassy. I hope next week holds a better weight loss number for me.

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...