Friday, March 19, 2010

{Weight Loss Weigh In: Week 3}





This week was hard. I had a tough time when it came to cravings. For the most part I ignored them but after a few days I gave in. I had some carrot cake (it's got carrots so it's a bit more healthy, right?) and a DQ Blizzard. I have been craving odd things not only were some sweet but some were just odd for me. Let me explain, I am not a huge polish/hot dog person and I have been craving polish/hot dogs like crazy.  I have been craving pears & apples w/peanut butter, (and not any peanut butter but "skippy" brand - which I don't have in the house), I have bought so much fruit lately that the kids don't even get a chance to have any before I have to buy more.

I have also been super tired lately and haven't been able to work out everyday, I only walked the treadmill 3 times this week and then for only 1/2 mile. Who knew being pregnant would hinder working out? 

So here is my progress for the week:



Current Weight: 299.5 pounds

Weight loss: - 2 pounds

Total Weight loss: 5.5 pounds 

Weight still to lose: 65.5 pounds to go

I am looking forward to getting more done this next week.  I was supposed to see the doc at the end of the month for my ultrasound but I had to move it to the first of April. I will let you know how it turns out. Did I mention that starting next friday Spring Break will begin for the kids? Well it does and I am sooo not prepared for it.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...