Sunday, August 22, 2010

{Packing}

(image found here)

That's right - exactly what the title says - WE'RE PACKING! We put in an offer on a historic 1920's, 5 bedroom home on a nice little street with a nice BIG fenced in yard. If all goes well we will be closing on the 30th of August (ack, that's only days away!) and should be all moved in no later then the 2nd weekend in September!

There have been trials and I do mean trials when trying to get thru the whole home buying experience and it's been no walk in the park. William and I have been more stressed then anything but if it all works out and it's meant to be, very soon I will have a nice little post with pictures of our newly bought house!!

I am looking forward to doing what I want and how we want and paint what we want! The kids are looking forward to running around in a fully fenced yard without listening to me tell them what they can and can't do and where they can't play because there is no fence, (like in our current rental).

So now here we are packing up the things we want to take with us and purging those items that just won't fit or don't want to take with us. It's been a fun and interesting journey to say the least.


(image found here)

I will keep you all posted on our newest venture into becoming home owners (I know our last venture turned into a nightmare and we decided to rent instead but this go around is a bit easier - not by much - but easier). After everything is finalized and it's official I promise to post pictures or our cool "new to us" house!!

2 comments:

  1. That's Awesome! I hope everything goes well, but oh my, what a short time to get everything done, and being prego on top of it! Yikes! Wish I was there to help. Sounds like you're doing ok though. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love moving - the purging of old stuff and the hope of a fresh start. I just dont want to do it anytime soon again. good luck with all the packing. I cant wait to see pics of the new house too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...