Friday, August 20, 2010

{Weight Loss Weigh in: Week 25}


I have been under some stress this past week and have been eating items I just shouldn't be eating. (again I am an emotional eater) I am working on my stress eating but knew this week I would probably put on weight - which I did...

I do think however that part of it too is that baby is growing more and more, especially now that I am in my 3rd trimester. I have been having a "beached whale" complex but I am ok with it - I mean I am growing a child in my belly and she needs space and is putting on her layer of baby fat - so it's only logical that I gain some weight back, right?

I mean once MJ is here all that weight will just go away because it's mostly her anyways, right? or am I just grasping at straws here?

Anywho, I gained 5 pounds this week - I think part of it bloating (ie: GAS) and part of it is water retention and most of it is bad food choices and a small bit may be baby, (although more then likely it's all bad eating this week).

My progress is below (don't judge too harshly, after all I am a baby makin' machine):

(image found on Internet)



Current Weight: 293 pounds

Weight loss/gain: +5 pounds

Total Weight loss: 12 pounds 

Weight still to lose: 56 pounds to go

1 comment:

  1. No judgement here! I think you're doing a fabulous job on your weight gain during pregnancy! I'm always impressed on your weigh-in days! I love your new doggy too. He looks like a total sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...