Tuesday, September 21, 2010

{33 weeks}

(image found here)

....and completely insane. I swear I have lost my mind from the pain I have had during the past month. Mind you I am used to back pain (have had to deal with it for years and years and with each pregnancy it gets worse & I was expecting it) but the hip pain, sciatic pain and constant braxton hicks along with not being comfortable enough to get a good nights sleep is really taking it's toll and making me a bit wacky, (just ask the dog who is annoying the crap out of me by staring at me for long periods of time).

(image found online)

Due to not getting any sleep from the pain & MJ's constant kicking at night and having to run to the bathroom every 30 minuets I am not my usually chipper self due to lack of much needed sleep. I mean I knew this pregnancy was going to be hard on me since my pregnancy with Ruth was too but this is putting my pain tolerance to the limit. I am so glad I am not going to go thru this again. I just don't think my body can take much more or my nerves for that matter.

(found online)

Have I mentioned I am waddling like a duck from the pain in my hips and that I can't stand, sit or lay down for long periods of time without serious hip and back pain...*sigh* I know it's all worth it but darn it!! This pain isn't making me the best mom or wife I know I can and have been in the past...

At least the boys are going to school now. They had their first day on Monday and are loving it so far & I was able to get some peace and much needed quiet so that I could try and calm my nerves (which didn't last long but did help a bit). Now if I could just get Ceasar (the dog) to stop staring at me I think all will be right with the world again...

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...