Sunday, September 26, 2010

{Weight Loss Weigh in: Week 30}


I totally forgot about this on Friday. I weighed myself when I woke up this morning and I haven't gained any weight from the last time. Gotta love that. Nothing really happened this past week except the 3d4 ultra sound I had on Wednesday. My eating habits have been good and we have been unpacking slowly & I do mean slowly since neither one of us has much energy and are still recouping from our mad dash to get the rental all cleaned up. I swear these boxes are going to fall on me soon if I don't get them unpacked, but really it will get done eventually.

Anywho, below is my progress or lack there of:


Current Weight: 291 pounds

Weight loss/gain: -0 pounds

Total Weight loss: 14 pounds 

Weight still to lose: 51 pounds to go

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...