Saturday, September 4, 2010

{House Hunt ends}

Our house hunt is official over and now WE ARE HOME OWNERS!!!! It took a long hard journey (like 30 or so days) from start to finish but it was bumpy and tons of stressful moments but we are now proud owners of our very own house!!

(picture taken from listing - not taken by me)

We purchased this cute house built in 1920. It has 4 bedrooms and a nice office. It also boasts 2 bathrooms and a large fenced in back yard fully equiped with a patio, area for garden and fully grown grapes. This cute little house sits on a little over a quarter of an acre and is perfect for our little family!

I promise to have some pictures up soon of the inside & outside pictures taken by me but for now this will have to do as I am busy finishing up packing and getting ready for the big move to happen next weekend.

Have I mentioned how excited I am that our house hunt is over and we now have a place to be settled for a long time!! Well I am excited!!! WE ARE HOME OWNERS!!!

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...