Saturday, September 18, 2010

{Too Much}

So I have given up on my quest to be a good homeschool mom. I wish I could have done better but I think between the move and not having the patience I had before being pregnant and all hormonal has bit me in the butt and I have conceded to the fact that I just can't do it all.

The boys are actually happy to be going to public school & I am hopeful that this new school will be a good one for them (I hope - really anything is better then the school they went to in Caldwell) and next year I hope to get them into a local charter school.

The boys start on Monday and I am having mixed feelings about it. Glad they are going to get the teaching they need but sad that I couldn't give it to them. I know I took on too much but darn it! I am supposed to be super mommy and do it all!! At least that's what my modern 50's woman handbook says!

(image found online)

2 comments:

  1. It's always good to know when you've stretched yourself too thin! I'm sure you boys will be fine and it will relieve some stress you don't need right now. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad!! You made it further than I ever will. I would never dare even attempt it. Hope you are feeling well with your pregnancy and getting ready for lots of photos of your new little one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...