Friday, September 10, 2010

{Weight Loss Weigh in: Week 28}


This week has been insane - we have been slowly moving into our new house and I think the stress of it all is driving me crazy (just ask William).  I haven't been a very good homeschool mom either - the kids have only done a few lessons but I will get them all caught up soon but this week has been too crazy.

I went to my doc appointment this week and I liked their scale alot better - it only said I weight 289 - doc i happy with my progress though and I expressed my concerns with not being able to make it all the way into their hospital since I moved a little farther away but he reassured me that the only way I wouldn't be able to is if I broke my water at home and didn't know I was in labor (which I am pretty sure I will know).

Cable man is here hooking up the internet and cable for us. It will be nice to have fast internet again instead of the slow stuff we have been getting via WIFI.

Anywho, here's to praying that next week will be more smoother and I won't be as crazed. Whoever said moving while pregnant was easy never had raging hormones and insane thoughts on how things should and shouldn't be done.

Below is my progress or lack their of:


Current Weight: 292.5 pounds

Weight loss/gain: +1.5 pounds

Total Weight loss: 12.5 pounds 

Weight still to lose: 52.5 pounds to go

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...