Below are my goals for the New Year...Lets see where I am at now - a month later:
1. Lose 42 lbs : I actually changed this to 76 lbs that needs to be lost by the end of December 2011 - I wanna get down to 200. I am at 279 lbs right now and will start at the gym today (just later since it's 1:07am right now).
2. Become more Domestic. I am making more meals at home (we only went out/take-out a few times in January - hope to make it zero times in February). Still working on the chore chart thing - it's kinda a pain in the rear end...
3. Do more crafts with the kids. I have done some crafts with the kids (see my new header, I turned it into a coloring page for them and they loved it) They even drew me a picture of our house & the family. Not exactly where I want to be but I am getting there.
4. Spend less time in front of the TV. I am working on this, but most days the TV is off for the majority of the morning and afternoon - it's not exactly where I want it but it's getting closer to being off all the time now.
5. Take a photo a day. Ok, this one I completely failed on and bailed on doing it around the 15th or 16th day. But it did jump start my love of my camera again and now I reach for it more to capture those special moments.
6. Get all our debt paid off. working on this and hope to have the car paid off & most of the student loans done by the end of the year...had to rework for some trips coming up this summer - thinking about getting a part time job after this summer is over with (maybe MJ will be taking a bottle by then).
7. Go to Reunion this year. We are still planing on going - it's not til July.
8. Make a trip to see Family. We have months set aside this summer for visiting family.
9. Become my husbands "Girlfriend". Not quite where I want to be on this but working on it and trying to be a much better "girlfriend" and wife.
10. Be Happy. I am starting to see more positive through out the day then negative and I am trying to keep things more upbeat and positive at home...doesn't always work but I am a work in progress when it comes to most things and especially being happy.