Friday, February 18, 2011

{2011 Weigh In: Week 7}


Another week down and I know it's not weight related but Auntie Flow has visited me - FINALLY!! I am irritable grouchy and all too bloated - sucks but I can't get past the giddy at her arrival (read here to find out why)!

This week has been a struggle as I have been craving sweet stuff like mad and giving in like mad - now I know why but it still drives me nuts that I couldn't control it - it's something I am going to have to take one day at a time.

The good news is that I am down 4 lbs from last week and that makes me oober happy! I have been eating better and working on taking out as much gluten as I can and it seems to be making a difference with MJ and the bloating I have been feeling. I have also been working on getting the excess salt out of my diet and now my swelling has started to go down - YAY!!

Next month I am going to get some gluten free flours so that I can start baking bread and what not with it - found a great homemade recipe for a substitute for All purpose flour so that I can still make goodies and such but without the gluten in them. I realize that this is a topic that has brought on much debate on my facebook page and I just don't get why becoming Gluten free is such a big deal. Just cutting what I can from my diet has really improved not only my tummy troubles but MJ's as well and it's not like I don't get enough protein either. If you know why, let me know.

Below is my last 4 weeks of progress or lack there of in some weeks. Sorry this week is just short and sweet but that's the jist of it as I need to go grab MJ so she can eat and then I can fish dinner out of the oven - ribs with homemade BBQ sauce - yummy!


Week 4 weigh in: 275.5 pounds

Week 5 weigh in: 273.5 pounds

Week 6 weigh in: 286.5 pounds

Week 7 weigh in: 282.5 pounds

total weight loss/gain: + 2 pounds from week 1 (- 4 lbs from last week)

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...