Tuesday, February 22, 2011

{My sick Girls}

My girls are resting...Ruth had a 104.3° temperature this morning - got it down to 101° and got an appointment for her tomorrow (it's the soonest they could squeeze her in - which is right before MJ's 4 month check up)...snapped a couple pictures of them sleeping with me on the couch w/my cell phone.

MJ is sleeping on the "boppy" on me as Ruth sleeps at the other side of the couch w/Sorry in between

MJ has a slight fever but keeping it in check w/the tylenol and keeping her head propped up so she can breath easier - poor girl is soo congested.

Ruth propped herself up w/her special sick pillow (a body pillow folded in half) with her special blanket and Sorry at her feet...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry your babes are sick and am hoping for a quick recovery. I did get the flu shot on my last day in the hospital (had my appendix out in the middle of Jan.), had a slight reaction, but hope not to get it!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope you all feel better soon. Kick that nasty bug out of there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...