Monday, November 14, 2011

{My Nephew's Onsie}

I wish I could have been there to see my little nephew in his onsie that I created for him during my mom's last visit but my Mom sent me some pictures of him in it and oh my goodness he's adorable! I miss seeing him grow and he's getting so big - they don't stay little forever.

I miss being around my family but when we do get together it's so much fun. I realize I am the one who moved away from them but darn it, I wish they would move closer to me 'cause the world revolves around me don'tcha know! (haha)

The below images were taken by my mom with her camera and are left exactly how she sent them to me.

Noah and his daddy - i think he likes his onsie!

Noah and his grandma


Noah and his grandparents (aka my mom and dad)

Noah and his grandpa

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...