Sunday, March 11, 2012

{Before and After}

I have been busy creating some lovely ornaments for my shop and enjoying family this weekend. But I did want to share a quick before and after of an "Alien Mama" ornament I just finished today.


As you can see in the before she is still attached to a stick and hasn't been sanded or primed yet and as you can see in the after she has a lovely blue skin and green eyes and hair...what you can't see is the green spots coming down her head, neck and snaking down her back.

I just love how she turned out!! She is for sale in my etsy shop if your interested in having her dangle in your home. I am working on adding more "mama's" into my shop over the next week.

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...