Tuesday, March 6, 2012

{new project}

This gal has the face I made a while back...I have been staring at her head for some time now, trying to figure out what I was going to do with her and what she was going to look like. Today I figured it out and look at how she is coming along! I am loving her look.

I must say I am fond of a pregnant woman's form since I no longer can have kids and I am in awe of it's beauty. I also think it's been therapeutic to create these little mother's and helps me deal with emotions that I have locked away after each miscarriage I had.

Isn't she just lovely! I think I might make her an ornament since I love her look without arms or legs - what do you think??

Don't these images look great for being cell phone pictures....LOL




0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...