Monday, March 26, 2012

{Recipe Binder}

I have been meaning to get my recipes all printed out so that when I don't have access to my computer or internet I have them on hand - that was over a year ago. Well, I finally got my act together and printed all my favorite recipes (tried and true and all tested by me), got a binder and protective sheets and some dividers and basically slapped it together!


It was soooooo EASY! I don't know what took me so long to get it done. The hardest part was creating my cover sheet and separating out my recipes into categories. Not only do I have food recipes but this binder has gift giving ideas with the recipes and I am going to have a cleaning/bug killing section too with all those recipes as well.

Sure I could have fancied up the binder with some fabric or craft paper but I just wanted to keep it simple and the best part of all is that I can use a wet/dry erase marker on the protective sleeves to adjust for making recipes larger or smaller!!

I am excited about my little binder!

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...