Friday, March 9, 2012

{Weekly Weigh In: Week 10}



I know I didn't weigh in last week but I am going to this week...It's better then it was last week and I feel better about posting it today then I did last week.

I know I am no where near where I thought I would be by week 10 but I am trying to get myself back on track and not be so depressed and mopey. I am still fighting it but I am trying to push thru it.

This week I am going to start back up with tracking my eating at myfitnesspal and getting my fat butt off the couch and MOVE! I am going to get some sort of exercise be it walking or working out to a video or even working with the wii fit I will be moving for 30-60 min a day.


Start Weight: 302 lbs
Two Weeks Ago: 306.3
Loss/Gain: + 0.9 lbs
Current weight: 307.2 lbs

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...