Friday, March 16, 2012

{Weekly Weigh In: Week 11}

Ok this will be my last post for a while when it comes to my weight loss. I am going the wrong way on the scale and its frustrating me and I know for a fact that I am sabotaging myself because I am feeling less adequate then ever.

this is how I feel when I stand on my scale - credit
I need to just focus on getting happier because focusing on my weight is only making me spiral further into my depression. As I have said before I am an emotional eater and when I am depressed I eat the wrong things, take for example last night I went to Walmart and picked up 3 boxes of the peeps (purple and pink) and ate all 3 packages by myself because I was trying to sooth my hurt feelings because Ruth said I was the worse parent ever.

I just need to focus on me and not the weight. If I don't get my depression under control not only is my weight going to spiral out of control but so is everything else in my life. I need to get my iron levels up to combat the anemia and I need to figure out how to deal with the carpel tunnel that is making it near impossible for me to sculpt and paint my art work.

So for now, these posts won't be happening but instead I think I will write a weekly post about how I am doing in combating my mental and health issues and how I am feeling overall about life.

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...