Wednesday, July 16, 2008

{Cleaning of a different sort}

I have been busy trying to de-clutter my harddrive. I am finally getting around to backing up my mounds and mounds of images, templates and so on. Placing them all on DVD's for easy access. Boy it's sure alot of work when you haven't done it for a year! I am trying to catch up and get this stuff done so that I have hard copies in case my computer fries plus it frees up my space and the 'puter runs so much better when all cleaned up. But boy, oh boy, is it ever so much work. I think this is going to take me a few weeks for sure.

I had a nice session today with a beautiful family group. 10 Grandchildren and "Nana" was just ever tickled to see them all around her for sure. I really did enjoy myself even though it was a late start since some of the families were a bit late - but it was great to get to know them while we waited.

I wandered around downtown Portland for a bit trying to scope out new sites for sessions and my photography group. I found quite a bit actually - It's going to be super fun for sure when I get around to using them.

Anywho, I know it's late and I have more "cleaning" to do as well as get some sleep. Night all!

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...