1. I had an uneventful drive over to lebanon/albany area for the wedding I was photographing.
2. I even got to lebanon a bit early and was able to chat with Melissa after dropping off the kids for her to watch. Thank you!!!
3. I found a cute black dressy shirt at walmart for $7
4. I was glad that my time spent in both lebanon and albany came into good use when there was road work being done on one of the roads.
5. I found the church without any problems
6. I had a great assistant today helping me photograph the wedding. He ROCKED!!
7. I had a blast photographing this beautiful couple.
8. I got some awesome shots in a tunnel today.
9. The bride & grooms family were so great and some of them reminded me of my own grandparents who have past on.
10. The maid of honor & twin sister of the bride gave a beautiful toast that had everyone in the room in tears.
11. I picked up the kids and had a safe trip home. I am beat and going to bed. Night all!!