1. I wasn't feeling well this morning and William kept the kids entertained while I got a bit more rest this morning. My hubby is just so sweet.
2. Ruth came in and slept with me while I got a bit more rest this morning. She cuddled all the way up close and wanted my arm around her to hold her tight to me.
3. I sorted thru the best images from my wedding on saturday. Tomorrow I will be able to edit them.
4. Aaron showed me his wonderful artwork that he had worked on during the morning and part of the afternoon. I just love his creativity.
5. Sam sat with me on the couch while I watched "Stargate: SG1". He enjoyed the aliens they encountered.
6. I enjoyed watching William draw up his "EVIL" characters for D&D. It's great to see him passionate about something again.
7. I got my brochures today and they ROCKED!
8. We found out about how long it's going to take to get William's retirement - not happy about the length that it can take but glad to know a time frame - sorta.
9. William emptied the dishwasher for me so I could load it with the dirty dishes. He knows I hate to unload it and I know he hates to load it. Don't we just make the perfect pair?
10. William and I had a good laugh about an episode of "Property Virgins". The couple looking for a place of their own were just too funny.