Sunday, July 27, 2008

{Positive Perspective: Day Four}

POSITIVE PERSPECTIVE: DAY FOUR

1. I finished up a load of clothes.

2. Aaron helped me make lunch.

3. Sam didn't fight once today with his brother.

4. William helped me clean the livingroom & bath because I was beat from yesterday.

5. I started to sort thru the TONS of wedding pictures today.

6. I got a load of dishes done today and a load of clothes too.

7. William and I got to watch the "Eureka" marathon today to catch ourselves up on last season.

8. The kids went to bed without a fight.

9. Today was a good day - very relaxing.

10. I didn't have to leave the house at all today - it was great to just lounge about the house and rest.

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...