Thursday, November 13, 2008

{Everyone Has had it and some still have it}

That's right! Every single person in my family has gotten the nasty little bug that the boys brought home from school!! Sam got it first and was sick for 1/2 a day, he passed it on to me and I am still fighting the darn bug! Then Ruth and Aaron got it on the same day BUT only had it for about 1/2 a day. NOW William has it and I hope he got the short version and not the long drawn out one that I have (fingers crossed - toes too). He is sleeping now - I hope he feels better in the morning.

So there you have it - we all have had or still have it!! I told you it would spread and eventually everyone would get it. I just don't get it - I washed every stitch of bedding - washed dishes with bleach in the dishwasher, made the kids wash their hands and cough into their elbows....Seriously, where did I go wrong? Oh, wait - I know! It's because we didn't get the flu shot right? Wouldn't that just be the ultimate in cosmic payback (for what I am not sure).

Anywho, just thought I would share our "Sicky" news....

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...