Friday, November 28, 2008

{Finally I can play Christmas Music!!}

I am so happy, I can finally pull out my Christmas albums - I don't like to pull them out until after Thanksgiving. I don't want to cheat Thanksgiving by playing the next holiday's music, lame I know but the stores already devote NO time to Thanksgiving by giving more presidence to Halloween & Christmas.

I can't wait to pull my tree out of storage and start decorating it after the first of December!! (yes, I have a fake tree - my last real tree gave me sucha fit that we decided money wise it was a good investment) Now I just have to figure out where I am going to put the tree....

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and had lots to be thankful/grateful for this year. I know I did and still do. I can't believe 2009 is creeping up so fast - it seems just yesterday I was told William needed surgery that he might not wake up from. Life has been extremely crazy but we have gotten thru another year and are looking forward to the many more years to come.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...