Tuesday, November 25, 2008

{Holiday Newsletter}

Ok, so this year I am going to try and get out a newsletter to go with my Christmas cards. Of course I am stumped as to what to throw in there to fill up the space (I want it to be 2 pages). Here is what I have so far (just the topic titles):

Wiese Family Newsletter

Contents:

* Family updates - extended family & what they are up to

* William's progress since brain surgery

* We've moved

* Contact information

* Ruth and being Almost 3

* Sam and being 5

* Aaron and being 7

* How the biz is doing

* Desert Recipe

* Quick & easy dinner



So What do you think? Am I missing anything that might help spice it up? Should I add some scriptures to it too? maybe even a possible "mini lesson"? I forgot how hard this is...

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...