Monday, January 26, 2009

{Images from Kodak EasyShare V803}

I am not sure who took all the images, I know the ones of me were taken by Ruth - as you can see her perspective of me makes me want to loose weight even faster! Her angle makes me look 10 times heaver...lol

I believe some were taken by me, some taken by Ruth and some taken by the boys and William too.

Enjoy!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awww! BEAUTIFUL! I love the MLK drawings too.

    And thanks for your comments about older children, you are so right! Thanks for helping turn "the urge" back on ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought my kids were the only ones who took pictures of the dog's butt! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...