Saturday, July 11, 2009

{Our Visitor}

My Uncle called me on my cell phone and asked me to meet him out back. I thought it was odd but went out. He was standing next to his pickup and asked me if I would grab his gloves from the driver's side. I got them, thinking this was an odd request when he was right there. Gave the gloves to him, asking him "Seriously, that's why you called me on my cell phone?" Still puzzled I looked down at his feet and guess what I saw....this little guy trying to squirm away. Clay put on his gloves and picked him up, by this time the snake was so aggravated and had his mouth wide open, ready to strike at the nearest thing - which by the way, was his own body - which he proceeded to bite. I, of course, ran in and got my camera...by the time I got my camera the snake had settled down, he was quite curious of the lens. Enjoy!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Those are some great snake shots. You could seriously work for National Geographic, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gorgeous! I love snakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot _ I love the little garte guys.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...