These are for the day before (Sunday the 19th):
1. We had a nice visit and dinner at The Hardy's Home.
2. The food was sooo yummy and I didn't get nauseas.
3. The kids were fairly good while we were at someone else's home.
4. I had a nice visit with Christie at church.
5. I have a great visit teaching companion who will push me to be a better visit teacher.
6. Brother Ha-knot-sue (not sure how he spells his name, but that is how it sounds) brought over some huge zucchini. I am going to make zucchini bread & muffins with them.
7. I got to see my Dad and his wife Kitty yesterday evening and pick up some farm fresh eggs.
I will try to be doing this every day this week to help remind me life isn't bad, it's good - even with all the bumps in the road.