2. I am grateful and deeply moved by the outpouring of love that I have felt from those whom I have known personally and from those who I have never met, except via internet.
3. I have realized just how blessed I am to know Jesus Christ and his Father. It has been a real comfort during this time.
4. I know my family isn't complete and that next time the baby inside me will thrive and I will get to meet him/her.
5. Ruth made me laugh today by giving me odd looks and devilish grins throughout the day.
6. Sam gave me a big hug and told me "everything will be good mommy, 'cause you said the baby is with grandma & grandpa in heaven"
7. Aaron told me it was ok, "as long as we kept trying to get it right!"
8. I love my children! They sure do know what to say to make my heart swell and tears teater over my lower lids.
9. My husband is the best. He just wrapped me in a big hug and told me we would try again. No worries.
10. I played a great game of D&D with Clay & Hubby...It was so much fun!
11. I am grateful my mom taught me to do these "Positive Perspectives" because it sure has been a huge help, especially for today!