Tuesday, July 21, 2009

{Zucchini Bread and Muffins}

Photobucket


I made some zucchini bread & Muffins today and yesterday and wanted to share the recipe with you. I got it from April. I modified the recipe by adding a 1/4 cup more sugar but it tastes good without the extra sugar too (at least to me, hubby differed with me).

Enjoy!

Zucchini Bread
(this is a double batch, makes 4 loafs)
Oven Temp: 350 degrees, Time to bake: 30-40 min (make sure a toothpick comes out clean)


Ingredients:

4 cups shredded zucchini

1 cup vegetable oil (I used olive oil)

4 eggs

4 tsp vanilla

3 cups All-purpose flour

2 1/2 cups Sugar (tastes good with just 2 cups in my opinion)

1 1/2 tsp baking soda

1 tsp cinnamon

1/2 tsp baking powder

1 cup chopped nuts (optional, I never added)

Directions: Mix the Zucchini, Oil, Eggs & Vanilla in a large bowl. In a separate bowl combine the Flour, Sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder & nuts - Mix the dry ingredients with a whisk to combine the dry ingredients. After combined add to the wet mixture.

I used a spray olive oil to spray the pans then I separate the mixture into 4 loaf pans or 3 loaf pans & 24 mini muffins. Put in a 350 degree oven for 30-40 minuets - make sure a knife or toothpick comes out clean. (when I start to smell the yummy goodness, I check with a knife/toothpick in the center)

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...