Friday, July 17, 2009

{Week 11}



Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.

She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.

I find that last paragraph funny because I have felt the movements and flutters in my tummy, but they do say if you have had babies before you know what feels like what. I am still having bouts of nausea but mostly whenever I go out to the stores, smell chocolate (I know this sucks!), beans, certain types of cereal, eggs, juice and many other foods/beverages.

When I was pregnant with Ruth I was nauseas thru out. With the boys I was only sick during the 3rd month. With this pregnancy I am nauseas off and on, on and off...wonder what that means? Is it a boy, girl or twins?

I am searching for pregnancy jeans that have just a belly panel in the front, I hate the jeans I bought that have a belly band all around...who ever thought that was a good idea was an idiot because it just doesn't work for me. I did notice ebay had some - guess I will be buying from there. who knew maternity clothes would change soooo much since having Aaron, but then again I guess it has been 8 years since I had him.

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...