Thursday, February 25, 2010

{Flower Hairbands}

I created these super cute and super easy hairbands for Ruth...she loves them and enjoyed watching me make them from start to finish, she even blew out the candle for me after I created the petals. She then modeled them for me so that I could share them with you.


I made the flowers using the petal tutorial in the previous post and then went and bought some premade goody hair straps (non slip type) and sewed on a flower (the red & blue flowers are sewed on) but I also added a plain strap to Ruth's head and clipped one of the flower clips to it...it worked great! I am loving this craft project....guess what all my gal pals & girl family members are going to be getting for Christmas/Birthdays.


Enjoy! I know I did making them and watching Ruth "come alive" in front of the camera for me. She's quiet a character for sure.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Those turned out very cute...I am almost inspired to make some for my nieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my girls would LOVE those. Headbands are their favorite hair accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to make a few for a friend who just had a baby girl...but with those soft bands...I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...