Wednesday, February 24, 2010

{Petal Power}



I love searching out new and fun craft projects and from now on I will try to post some of my favorites here because I just don't want to forget about them.

I found a fun tutorial on MaryJanes and Galoshes about how to make adorable petals that you can use to create fun and exciting hair & other accessories.

I can see these fun petals as cute flower hair clips for my daughter, myself or even for gifts. I can also see them as broaches, fun accessory for a hair band and many other fun projects that need a fun and frilly accessory!

I think I am going to make the poppy style flower because I have some fun beads & bobbles to create the center, but there is also a rose/peony tutorial as well as a cute clutch that you can use the petals for.

Now I just have to get out there and find some fabric so I can get started on this fun project!

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...