Monday, October 24, 2011

{Myrna is ONE!!}

I can't believe my little baby girl is now ONE! She turned one this weekend and we had a lovely little party for her. I made her onsie (applying the monster with the iron that is) and she just loved her new-to-her toys. They are vary similar to the ones she enjoyed at my friends home when we were in Washington.

More pictures to come these are just the first set, taken with my workhorse.

MJ on the changing table after I put on her new onsie!

I made William hold her so I could show you the whole onsie

ROAR!

MJ's new-to-her toys

1 comment:

  1. i can NOT believe that it has been a year!!!!!! it is actually freaking me out how fast time is going by lately. :) she is still stinkin cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...