* No eating after 7pm (this is a killer for me, I am such a night time eater)
* If I feel like eating I will drink a glass of water first and then wait 15 min to see if I am really hungry.
* exercising at least 30 min with those workout videos I bought (seriously what a waste of money if I don't use them)
* Go walking for 30-60 min during the day. (I have so much free time I really need to use it more wisely)
* Plan out the days like I used to w/my day chart. (this will make getting back into a routine much easier)
* Find 10 positive things during the day & blog about it for the entire month. (this will help me de-stress and not turn to food...I used to do it all the time and I really need to get back into the habit)
I hope that I can get into a routine quickly and stick with it. I am looking forward to seeing my changes by the end of March because by April we want to start trying for baby number 4.