I have the BEST visit teachers! They visited me last night and I had the best visit with them. They really are the most sweetest sisters and I so enjoy them. I think they are the best visit teachers ever!! I always hate when they have to leave because we always have such fun and the spirit is always so sweet with them. (YOU GIRLS ROCK!!)
Well, today I had so much GOOD news that I wanted to share with you all.
* My mom is coming to visit from March 4th thru March 8th and will be here for Sam's birthday party! (YEAH, happy dance - loads of pictures I am sure will follow!!)
* William actually got his Social Security disability on the first try! (YEAH, happy dance!! usually most get denied first and then have to fight to get it appealed.)
* We got our tax return today!! (a week sooner then I thought! WHOO-HOO!)
* William got a new laptop and is super happy now. (Finally he has a computer that works for him and allows him to do what he wants and how things need to be done!! When he's happy, I am happy!)
* It was a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L day!! (almost perfect, just a tad cold but blue skies are always a HUGE plus after rain and uncertain weather!)
* I had a great day with the kids. Even with all the trips to different stores - price shopping in boring computer stores! (this is rare!)
* I was given the link to A Year of CrockPotting by one of my visit teachers! (What a great site!! Check it out!)
* My Better Homes & Garden magazine came in the mail today!! (I love that magazine! It's got lots of great ideas and the bedroom I want! Well, the house decor I want)
* I have felt the best today then I have all month! (I think I am kicking this bugs butt!)
* I have lost 2 pounds so far! what a boost!