Monday, February 2, 2009

{New Apron}

I am a bit of an apron freak, I admit it freely! I found a great vendor on Etsy called Great Goods that sells aprons (and she is local for me so it only takes a day to get her cute aprons). Well I got my first apron today and I LOVE IT!!! I had hubby take a few pictures of it on me - don't I just look like a total dork...

If you don't know what to get me, an apron will always make me smile! I just can't get enough of them. I love that I can keep my clothes clean while cooking and can still feel "sexy" even when baking bread...Besides that a pretty apron always makes me feel like I could be that perfect 50's housewife who had everything together and always looked good and never a hair outta place...*sigh*



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. I love them too, for the same reasons! I don't have any I like though right now. Yours is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute apron...gives me ideas for the spring swap.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...