Saturday, February 7, 2009

{Scrable Tile Pendant}

I ordered 4 tile pendants from Word Designs. I received them yesterday in my mail box and was happy to see them. I will have to remember the next time that I order that I will need to leave more room around the images so stuff doesn't get cut off (part of Sam & Aaron's head were chopped a bit).

They turned out rather nice. Now I am just going to have to get chains/cord for them so they can be worn. I do find the small bubbles in the resin they use to be a bit distracting but you only see them if you look really close. Which most people don't do. These are great for gift ideas for that special someone who has everything but a scrabble tile pendant!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Those are darling Arya. I love them. How do you spell CUTE....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of scrabble tiles and I've always wanted to make these, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Yours look great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...