Sunday, May 17, 2009

{Aaron's B-day Party}

Yesterday we had Aaron's birthday party. I rented a bounce castle w/slide from Bouncin Bins in Nampa/Meridian. Aaron had a blast even though none of his friends from school came, but that's ok we invited the neighbors across from us and she came over with her two little kids and I really enjoyed getting to know her. (I saw her kids playing and thought they should come have fun too, instead of just watching ours have all the fun.)

My dad and step-mom came and the kids just loved playing with "Grandpa Barry". Not only did he wrestle and play with them but he cuddled and loved on them too. It really was a great party!

I know why most of the kids from school didn't come (I gave the invites to Aaron & not his teacher to pass out. So I am sure most ended up on the playground). Those who said they could come didn't show up but I did receive a phone call letting me know why one couldn't make it (car broke down), but didn't hear anything from the other and believe me I tried contacting and got ignored instead. (sorry for the rant but I am tired of planning and having it not go the way I intended due to NO SHOWS!!)

Either way Aaron and the rest of us had a blast!! I guess I could have just done it in June when his birthday really is due to the lack of guest. I have sooo many burgers & hotdogs along with their buns left over and now they are in the freezer for our next BBQ, or dinner tonight...lol

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.


After the party we got everything all set up for our Dungeons and Dragons game with my Dad, Kitty & Clay that we will be playing every Saturday from now on. It was so fun. I even snapped a few pictures of our "Game Night".

As you can see we all got a bit of sun (my neck & chest are so sore to the touch!!). Over all I think we all had a so much fun and the kids were so wore out that the boys didn't even finish their movie, they just fell asleep while Ruth cuddled with either Grandpa Barry or Grandma Kitty. It really was a great ending to a great day!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...