Wednesday, May 13, 2009

{Pictures from today}

I went out this evening and snapped a few images of the flowers around my place and of our new neighbors...(a cow and horse in the pasture by our back fence)...Enjoy!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. I know I have said it before, but you really are an amazing photographer. Those pictures are beautiful. The colors in them are so vibrant. I love every single one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are seriously sweet pictures.

    The flower picts completely amaze me, but not just because I'm a desert dweller who sees cactus & palm trees most of the time. they are ...beauty.

    Have you submitted any of your picts for contests or to be printed in magazines, etc? If you haven't yet, you should!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have submitted images and I did get runner up once but never won anything. I mostly take pictures just for me, although I do take portraits as a business.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...