Monday, May 4, 2009

{Missed day}

Somehow, someway, I lost a whole day! Sunday as a matter of fact! For some odd reason I thought yesterday was Saturday when really it was Sunday. I didn't realize it until after church was already done and over with. How can you miss out on a whole day? Could be that I am home all the time and my days are blurring together and I haven't really been paying much attention to the passing of days. I have just been enjoying my time with the kids and hubby.

I guess it's not really so bad, but I was looking forward to going to church, between conferences (stake, ward & general conferences) and being ill I have missed alot of time this year and miss seeing everyone.

Have you ever missed a day and wondered where on earth it went to?

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...