Thursday, December 25, 2008

{Merry Christmas}

We opened the presents last night - I know heathenish right? Well, I couldn't wait and neither could the kids, so I guess if we go to H E double hockey Sticks, so be it.

Thank you Mom - the kids loved your gifts & I listened to Distant Serenade - all the way thru! - and it just made me feel sooo good. I sure did miss it. Ruth loved her little tin "purse". She is such a girly girl - don't know where she got that from.

Aaron & Sam loved their gifts too. Aaron whipped out the art stuff right away - well at least until he got our gift (a nintendo ds lite - black like he asked). Sam got one in blue but his is the regular ds & not the light. They stayed up late playing on em. Maybe I will get to sleep in tomorrow? lol

Again thank you for sending the package w/all the goodies. We all loved the gifts and William loved the coins - he was fascinated by the dates & countries they came from. Below are the images from the early unwrapping. Tomorrow we will do crafts & have ham - I will post pictures of our crafts, don't worry. Miss you all and wish you a very Merry Christmas - even though we can't spend it with you - know that you are in our thoughts and hearts!!

*P.S. we had a secret santa gift left on our porch w/gifts for the kids & William & I. It just made our night - A knock at the door and when I opened it no one was there but a large package w/goodies for the family and all I saw was the red glare from the break lights of the car as it sped away - what a sweet & thoughtful way to end the evening.*

Enjoy the images!

(click to view larger)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...