Monday, April 6, 2009

{Dirty Kids & Cute Apron}

This is what we found moments ago....DIRTY KIDS:


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




I think the pictures say it all, right?

On to my new Apron - that's right, new and I actually won it! I never win anything. Believe me I joined the One World one Heart give-a-ways (all of them - well most of them) and won nothing - met a lot of fun people but didn't win a thing. I never win give-a-ways. BUT I did win Kendahl's give-a-way for a Boojiboo apron (which I have been eying for some time because they have plus size aprons - that are cute, not plain ugly).

You can imagine my shock and giddy when I was told I won!! I was even able to choose the apron I wanted and below is the apron I choose - yes, it's b&w but I think I am going to do my kitchen in b&w with touches of teal (aka Martha Stewart blue). I am going to get a few more aprons from Boojiboo because they are just too darn cute and feminine and make me feel like I can "finally cook in style" as the cute card attached to my apron said!!

William took my picture but before he did I took a test shot of him so that I had the settings right so he could just click away.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




I just love this apron, it's stylish, cute and covers my boobs! This means my shirts won't get all soiled when making food of any kind - well at least on my boob area!

1 comment:

  1. Totally Congrats on winning. You look fabulous and happy!!! I am glad for you! Winning is fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...