Tuesday, April 7, 2009

{My Life according to GOOGLE}

I found this on Paula's blog...it was so fun and I just thought I should do it too...If you want to let me know via comments on this post that you did this then I will come check out your answers.


Type in the following and choose from the first description found. BE HONEST! Don't just pick out one to be funny. I tag my girls and whoever else wants to complete it. It was a fun one! Let me know if you fill it out!

1: Type in "[name] needs" in the Google search:
Arya needs your help...

2: Type in "[name] looks like" in Google search:
Arya looks like a saint in Kasi...

3: Type in "[name] hates" in Google search:
Arya hates paparazzi.

4: Type in "[name] goes" OR "[name] has gone" in Google search:
Arya has gone on to wrap Sarvam...

5: Type in "[name] loves" in Google search:
Arya Loves Eragon.

6: Type in "[name] eats" in Google search:
Arya eats some person...

7: Type in "[name] has" in Google search:
Arya has been roped into to play a pivotal role in the Malayalam film...

8: Type in "[name] works" in Google search:
Arya works every bit as hard or harder than any of the experienced graduate students or postdoctoral fellows in the group.

9: Type in"[name] lives" in Google search:
Arya lives like an agory taking ganja...

10: Type in "[name] died" in Google search:
Arya died...whatever.

11.Type in "[name] does" in Google search:
Arya does a Salman!

12: Type in "[name] will" in Google search:
Arya will somehow become a wimp...

13.Type in "[name] is" in Google search:
Arya is a national name...

0 wonderful person(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...